Skateboarding is one of the most popular games for sports lovers. It is a charming game for the people especially young stars, teenagers, and kids. It makes the mind fresh and energetic. But, are you know, what should not you do while skateboarding?
We have described it as our mind!
It keeps the body fit and healthy. You can keep the right body balance with the help of skateboarding. Heartbeat runs in an accurate measure if you do skateboarding regularly.
That means skateboarding becomes a good exercise.
But one drawback in the skateboarding is a sudden accident that comes for various reasons. The accident can come from a low-quality skateboard or it attached parts like bearing or wheels, carelessness while skateboarding, and even overconfidence.
So, before you start skateboarding, you need to be very cautious. You should not do some of the activities being very casual.
Take a look below for the things that you should not do.
Take a look below for the things that you should not do!
- Skateboard And Its Parts – Before you come to start skateboarding, in every single time, you need to check the skateboard. At that time, you should examine the condition of the deck.
If you see that the deck is damaged or cracked in the middle or at the side, then you should avoid your initiative to start the boarding until and unless the deck comes in repairing or changing.
Even you need to check the wheels of the skateboard. If the wheels become damaged or fractured, then immediately you need to change or repair the wheels with the help of a skilled mechanic.
You should not start skateboarding with the wheels damaged skateboard.
- Carelessness – Before start skateboarding or during boarding, you need to be careful. You should not start skateboarding without putting safety equipment. Let's have a look below to know the safety measure that you should keep.
- Helmet- Helmet is one of the most important equipment as it keeps your head protected if you get slip during boarding. Bad quality or damaged helmet cannot keep your head complete safety. Even you should not do skateboarding without a helmet.
- Knee Pad – Knee pad is another important safety measure to keep your knee safe from sudden injuries if you fall from the skateboard. Knee pad should come with a strong pad that gives you strong protection. Without a knee pad, you will have a chance to get wounds if you slip from the board.
- Elbow Pad – Elbow pad is the best guard for elbow protection. Without elbow pad or bad quality of the pad, you should not put your foot on the skateboard. At any moment while skateboarding, if you lose your balance and fall on the ground, then the elbow pad keeps your elbow safe without any injuries.
- Dress – Dress is very important in skateboarding. The tight fittings dress provides you the best body movement while skateboarding. Women should be comfortable with snug pants that give flexibility and good protection from scratch. Even they can wear short skirts and long-sleeved tops.
Men should put close-fitting pants with shirts. Without the proper dress, you should not begin skateboarding.
At any cost, you should not be in skateboarding without the right dress.
Some Other Types Of Carelessness – You should not do any activity carelessly while riding on the skateboard. Keep your eyes alert and do skateboarding as your wish. Always you should avoid the area where a lot of skaters do skateboarding together.
Do not do any risky activity during the time of skateboarding.
Over Confidence –Overconfidence is a very bad thing that ruins your dream and even life if you a skateboarder. It insists skateboarders to do wrong most of the time. If you take any risky activity being overconfident while skateboarding, then a severe accident may take your life.
Be cautious. You should not do any movement or take any decision with overconfidence.
The best skateboarding comes only from your right doings.
Hi, I am Krishnendu. I am a professional fitness and sports expert, and this is my passion and hobby. I like skating games and sports. I always share my updated knowledge with you. If you are satisfied with my article, please like and share it. And if you have any suggestions, you can send me a comment.