Table Of Contents
Are you searching, how many calories are burned roller skating? Roller skating is a fun, recreational sports, and Skating has many health benefits. The health benefits of roller skating are important that it helps burn calories. Yes 100% right, One of the most important health benefits is that it helps burn calories.
You can consume calories in different ways. Roller skating is a very nice method that helps you burn calories a lot. It is another way to burn calories.
Yes, you can do roller skating and enjoy its health benefits of course.
So, are you thinking of many questions about topics? Great, We will try to write in detail the answer to the question.
What are calories?
Naturally Calorie is a unit energy. When we eat a food or drink, it is stored in our body as a calorie after it has been digested. That calorie is used as energy the next time when we do any physical activity.
The amount of heat required to increase the temperature of 1 gram of water by 1 degree Celsius(1.8 degree Fahrenheit) is called one calorie.
Facts on calories:
- Calories are most essential for every human health. Obviously the key is consuming the right amount of calories.
- Everyone needed different amounts of energy each day, depending on age, sex, height, body mass, activity level and overall general health…etc.
- Not essential high calories in natural body.
- There must be a balance between calorie intake and expenditure (calorie burn).
How to Burn Calories?
- Any physical exercise is most important to Burn extra calories of body.
- Eat moderate amounts of oils and fats. Avoid trans fats.
- Maintain your healthy weight.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Involved many more fun and entertaining game and sports.
- Change your diet plan.
- Nutrition is most important things for calories loss.
- More work out into gym.
- Increase metabolism system to fast.
Roller skating has all these benefits for calories burn. So you can easily burn your calories by skateboarding.
There are different types of skateboards. Which we have already discussed on our website.
Calories Burned Roller Skating:
How many calories do you burn in 30 minutes Roller skating?
Weighs of a person = 175 pounds
Exercise name = Roller skating
MET value of Roller skating = 5,8 (We multiply the Metabolic Equivalent of Task value with the person's body weight in kilogram.)
Time = 30 minutes
The calorie calculation for Roller skating for 30 minutes is as follows:
(175/2.2) * 5, 8 * 0.0175 * 30 minutes = 247 kcal.
With 30 minutes of Roller skating you burn 247 kcal.
How many calories are burned roller skating?
calories burn Formula OF roller skating
Calories burned per minute = (MET x body weight in Kg x 3.5) ÷ 200
This calculation uses the MET value. MET = Metabolic Equivalent of Task of Roller skating.
Chart of Burning Calories (kcals) - Roller skating
We always guide to best skating Tools for all skate lovers. We shear knowledge that can improve their performance even more. We discus skating related many Question answer. If you have any Question, you can send us your Question. We try to solve this.
Hi, I am Krishnendu. I am a professional fitness and sports expert, and this is my passion and hobby. I like skating games and sports. I always share my updated knowledge with you. If you are satisfied with my article, please like and share it. And if you have any suggestions, you can send me a comment.