Table Of Contents
- 1 1. PAPAISON Adjustable Inline Skates For Kids And Adults:
- 2 2. LIKU Black Professional Inline Skates Unisex:
- 3 3. XinoSports Kids Inline Skates For Girls & Boys:
- 4 4. Rollerblade Zetrablade Women's Adult Fitness Inline Skate:
- 5 5. K2 Skate Youth Raider Inline Skates:
- 6 How to Choose the Best inline skate for Wide Feet:
- 7 Are Wide Feet Skates And Flat Feet Skates The Same?
- 8 Final words:
- 9 Common Questions & Answers:
What are the best inline skates for wide feet? We can understand how much this question puzzled the wide footed skaters. Especially for the beginner skaters who have wide feet, choosing the proper skate boots becomes not only difficult but also troublesome. In that case, we can hold your hand to guide you.
We and our skating experts always try to assist you on the right path by solving your every dilemma. So, today here we are going to solve this worrying matter of yours by giving you proper suggestions.
If you are facing the same problem, we mean if you have wide feet and are unable to decide which pair of skate boots you should buy, then don't forget to check out this entire article.
If your feet are wider than normal width shoe sizes, you definitely know that your feet take how much extra room in a shoe. And when it comes to the inline skate shoes, you should know that these shoe types can affect your skating performance greatly.
In this article, we are going to elaborate on the best rollerblades for wide feet according to skating ability, and gender. As well as we will guide you on how to choose the good inline skates for wide feet. Let's check out.
Our Top Picks (Best Inline Skates For Wide Feet 2021) : Updated!
1. PAPAISON Adjustable Inline Skates For Kids And Adults:
As a result, you may lose your balance and even may fall down.
If you want to get rid of these kinds of problems, then we will recommend you to try this one of the best rollerblades for wide feet from the brand PAPAISON. No matter whether you are willing to buy a pair of skate boots for your kids or for yourself.
The adjustable design of these wide rollerblades allows the users to adjust the shoes according to the foot size. As a result, for the growing or wider feet, these boots are the exact one. The tremendous framework design of this boot allows the users to maintain proper balance. As well as offers enough dependability and control.
For the newbie skaters, these boots can be vindicated as a remarkable one. As the boots remain very close to the ground, the riders can get more certainty and maintain balance. If you want to see your kids become pro-level skaters, then introducing them to these the best inline skate will be a penetrating move.
One of the best things about these rollerblades is size availability. The smallest sizes of these boots start from J12 to 2. Whereas the medium sizes of the boots are available from 2 to 5. And the highest size that is perfect for the growing youth or teens starts from 5 to 9.
Although you can get a size chart along with the product that will help you to choose the exact size of the boots as per your feet. Along with offering efficacious grip, the high-bouncing 82A wheels permit the riders to enjoy a safe yet smooth riding on any kind of surface.
Let's check out the exceptional features of these rollerblades.
Exceptional Features Of This Inline skate For Wide Feet:
- Light-weight: The manufacturers designed the boot in such a way so that by putting on the shoes the users will not feel the extra weight on their feet. As a result, the riders can perform skating tricks easily.
- Wheels: Due to adorned with shock-absorbing wheels, the riders can enjoy mellifluous riding on any kind of terrain. These high bouncing and smooth-rolling wheels are made of 82A polyurethane material.
One of the most appreciated things about the wheels is the illuminating ability. At the time of skating, the wheels get illuminated. As the lights get powered by the rolling of the wheels, you need not face any kind of battery replacement issue.
- Bearings: The ABEC-7 carbon steel mute and high-speed bearings of the skate boots consent the riders to improve balancing and have adequate control.
- Brake: In terms of preventing any kind of risk of falling backward at the time of braking, the manufacturers equipped the roller boots with a single brake on the right foot.
- Ankle support: These inline boots are equipped with a thick shell and triple protection system (lace, buckle, lace closure design) that allows the skaters to enjoy a stable performance. The remarkable design of the cuffs allows the boots to fit securely with the feet of the riders.
- Construction: The reinforced aluminum alloy makes these men's inline skates for wide feet durable, long-lasting, and sturdy enough.
- Refund policy: One of the best things about these rollerblades is the 30-days refund policy. After purchasing, if you feel disgruntled with the boots, you can return it and get a full refund amount.
Whether you are willing to perform skating stunts or skate on rough terrain, you can get an incredible performance by putting on a pair of boots.
For those who are willing to wear such boots that are elegant yet unique, we will recommend them to go for these rollerblading boots.
For the newbies, it's become very difficult to maintain balance properly. Consequently, you may have a few scary thoughts (such as losing balance, falling down, getting injured) in your mind. But dear, we can assure you that all these frightening thoughts will be washed away from your mind, after trying these LIKU best rollerblades for wide feet.
The unprecedented wheels of these boots offer enough grip and allow the riders to maintain balance properly on any kind of surface.
One of the imposing features of these inline skate boots is the shock-absorbing ability. Whereas the tenacious wheels and high-speed bearings of these best rollerblades allow the riders to enjoy mellifluous and speedy riding.
Almost every skater faces a common problem while wearing skate boots for an extended period. And the problem is itching or rashes on the feet. As a result, they feel frustrated during their skating journey.
Pondering these issues of the users, the manufacturers have adorned the boot with soft cuffs. As a result, users can wear these best inline skate boots as long as they want without facing any itching problems.
On the other hand, the breathable material of these rollerblades for wide feet offer enough comfort and tenderness.
For aggressive skaters, it's very important to pick such a pair of boots that are properly fitted. If your feet are a little bit wider, then make sure that you have checked the size chart before purchasing.
By going through the size chart properly, you will be able to understand which boot size will be perfect according to your feet size. Whereas the triple closure design helps to hold your feet securely. As a result, you can perform any kind of skating maneuvers easily.
Let us enlighten the special features of these skate boots.
Exceptional Features Of This Inline skate For Wide Feet:
- Lining design: These skate boots are adorned with cotton lining. That means you can wash them anytime. These linings are removable.
As a result, even if you wear these best rollerblades for wide feet for a long time during the summer days, you will not feel any kind of itching or irritation. The ventilation holes make the boots more breathable.
- Construction: The soft cushioning design of the boots provides enough comfort at the time of skating. As you can get soft cuffs around the ankle portion, you will not face any ankle injury - no matter how long you are wearing the boots. In terms of offering more ankle support, the brand offers socks along with skate boots.
The robust construction of these skates boots makes this product suitable for skating on shaggy or rough terrain.
- Speedy riding: The PU shock-absorbing wheels of these urban inline skates for wide feet offers enough grip on any kind of surface. The wheels are available in two combos of sizes: 76mm-80mm-80mm-76mm or 72mm-77mm-76mm-72mm.
If you want to get the speediest riding, you can replace the smaller wheels on each side. As a result, all four wheels will be the same. In that case, you can enjoy speedy riding.
- Bearings: The ABEC bearings of these boots permits the users to enjoy a mellifluous and speedy riding.
- Closure design: One of the most praiseworthy features of these skate boots is the closure design. The buckle, strap, and lace closure system of these boots helps to hold the user's feet securely.
Why are we saying that? After checking the review of these best kids inline skates for wide feet from the brand XinoSports, you can understand yourself.
We all know that kids always feel attracted to eye-catching and brightening things. Isn't it? As these inline skate boots are specially designed for kids, the manufacturers paid extra attention to the design of the boots.
You are definitely aware of the reputation of the brand XinoSports. It was the first illuminating kids' inline shares that have been launched more than 5 years ago. Till now, the brand has maintained its kudos unprecedentedly. Whether it's come to say the sports equipment or the skating tools, this brand is reining the market wonderfully.
As kids grow too fast, it is very important to choose such a pair of inline skate boots that are adjustable skate. These wide inline skates are available in several sizes. As these boots are adjustable enough, your kids can wear these skate boots for a long time.
To become an advanced level skater, it's very important to learn balancing techniques. By gifting these skate boots to your kids, you can help them to learn how to skate confidently. As the wheels of the skate boots are equipped with bright LED lights, it will make your kids fall in love with the boots.
Along with focusing on the outlook and construction of the boots, the manufacturers tried their best to make these boots breathable and tender enough.
If you want to awake the sporty spirits of your kids, then introducing them with these skate boots will be a smart move. A lot of parents feel worried by thinking that if their kids wear the boots for an extended period, then they may have rashes or itching on their feet. But don't worry dear. Your kids are not going to face these issues while putting on these inline skates.
Along with offering a comfy feeling to the feet, the thick padding design of the boots allows the riders to wear the boots for a long time. So, without talking further, let's have your eyes on the special features of these skate boots.
Exceptional Features Of This Inline skate For Wide Feet:
- Design: The manufacturers used a superior quality plastic frame that doesn't get faded, cracked, bent, or break easily. As the boots are extremely durable, you don't need to waste your money again and again by buying skate boots. On the other hand, the soft cuffs and foam inner lining offers enough ankle support to the feet.
- Bearing: The premium quality ABEC-7 bearings allows the riders to enjoy smooth and speedy riding.
- Wheels: The reinforced wheels of these good inline skates for wide feet are made of polyurethane. To grab the attention of the kids, the manufacturers equipped the wheels with LED lights.
And even you don't need any battery to lighten up the wheels. At the time of skating, the wheels will get illuminated automatically.
- Sizes: These boots are available in two sizes. For the medium growing kids, the boots are available from 1 to 4 sizes. Whereas for large youth, you can get the boots from 5 to 8 sizes.
- Refund policy: One of the most impressive things about the boots is the refund policy. The manufacturers offer a 60 days refund policy on the purchase of the product. In case, your kids don't like the boots, you can return them and get a full refund. As well as you can get a 1-year manufacturer's warranty on the product.
4. Rollerblade Zetrablade Women's Adult Fitness Inline Skate:
If you are an entry-level skater, it's become very difficult to choose such skate boots that can offer you the utmost comfort throughout your skating session. In this case, these power slide good inline skates for wide feet that come with high-up cuffs can offer extra ankle support while skating.
As well as by putting on these boots, you can enhance your skating skills as well.
These skate shoes are available in eight several sizes. As these boots are designed specifically keeping in mind the intermediate and beginner level skaters, the manufacturers designed these boots in such a way so that the skaters can get the feel like normal home shoes.
The all-around cushioning allows the users to skate for an extended period without getting any kind of ankle pain. To become a pro-level skater, introducing yourself with a pair of skate boots will be a smart pick.
No matter on what kind of terrain, you are skating- even or shaggy, you can enjoy the mellifluous performance by putting on these rollerblades. On the other hand, the exceptional closure design helps to hold your feet securely.
By applying the mastermind technique, and construction strategy the manufacturers tried their best to fulfill every single need of the users. We can assure you that purchasing these skate boots will be totally value for money.
Along with the construction the manufacturers paid attention to the users' safety as well. The superior rubber stopper helps the stopper allow the user to slow their movement whenever they want.
Without any further delay, let's check out the features of these extra-wide inline skates.
Exceptional Features Of This Inline skate For Wide Feet:
- Wheels: The 80 mm wheels of these best inline skates for flat feet helps the riders to take smooth turns. Along with helping the skaters to enhance the balancing techniques, the wheels offer unprecedented gripping ability.
- Performance: The soft cuffs design helps the riders to enjoy the mellifluous ride. Whether you want to buy the skate boots for daily commuting or for your skating session, you can purchase these inline skate boots.
- Designing: These skate boots come in a combination of black, red, and white color. The elegant design of the boots offers a unique and complementary look to your feet.
- Durability: For the aggressive skaters, these good inline skates for wide feet will be the exact one. The robust design of the boots makes the shoe long-term usable and sturdy enough. As a result, even after rough usages, the boots don't get broken easily.
- Bearings: The SG5 bearings of these best rollerblades for wide feet help the riders to enjoy speedy riding.
- Closure design: The unique closure system of buckle, strap, and lace helps to fasten the feet properly while skating.
5. K2 Skate Youth Raider Inline Skates:
For those who are willing to enjoy longer rides, these skate boots are highly recommended. These skate boots can be the best one if you are pondering to involve your kids in skating.
It's very important for beginners to learn balancing techniques. As these best inline skates for wide feet are very low-profile, they remain very close to the ground.
If you are willing to buy a pair of skate boots for indoor skating Or outdoor skating, then don't think twice before purchasing these k2 inline skates for wide feet.
No matter whether it's indoor skating Or outdoor skating- these skate boots can offer you the best performance ever.
If you want to cover a long distance by skating, then these extra-wide inline skates are highly recommended. On the other hand, the extremely lightweight design of these best inline skates for flat feet allows the riders to take any kind of move and turns easily.
The ventilation system makes these boots breathable.
A few users face difficulties while skating on the bumpy surface due to shock and vibration. The FBI frame and durable wheels help to absorb the shocks and offer the riders a mellifluous ride.
Let's have your look at the extraordinary features of these Best inline skates for wide feet.
Exceptional Features Of This Inline skate For Wide Feet:
- Construction: The FBI frame makes these boots durable and long-term usable. Whereas the soft cuffing offers enough coziness to your feet while skating.
- Sizes: One of the best things about these best inline skates for flat feet is adjustability. You can get these skate boots in 5 sizes.
- Closure design: One of the most praiseworthy things about these best inline skates for flat feet is the closure design. The traditional closure design that comes with a ratchet buckle and Velcro strap helps to hold your feet securely.
- Wheels: These Best inline skates are equipped with 70 mm tenacious wheels that offer enough grip on any kind of surface. Introducing your younger siblings to these skate boots can be extremely beneficial for them to become a pro-level skater.
- Bearings: ABEC 3 bearings permit the riders to enjoy smooth and speedy riding.
How to Choose the Best inline skate for Wide Feet:
There are a lot of skate boots brands available in the market. As a result, it becomes very confusing for users to pick the best one. Here, we are going to elaborate on a few factors on which you need to concentrate at the time of purchasing. Let's have a glance.
- Standard liners: Those liners made of foam are mainly considered as the standard one. These can offer enough comfort and padding.
- Auto-fit liner: These kinds of liners are equipped with gel pads so that the rider can get adequate comfort while skating.
- Memory fit liners: These liners are quite similar to the previous one. Although these liners can record the user's foot pattern.
- Heat moldable liners: Do you want to purchase the custom-fit boots? Then you can try these ones. The experts of the skate shop remove the liner first. Then they heat the liner up. Consequently, you can get custom-fit skate shoes.
- Carbon cuffs: These cuffs are extremely light in weight. For performing skating tricks Or stunts, these cuffs are the exact one.
- Plastic cuffs: For recreational skaters, these skates are mainly used. On the contrary, in terms of making lateral moves, racing-style inline skates will be a great pick.
The size of the wheels:
The wheel size depends on the experience level and the style of skating.
How to choose the wheel size of the best rollerblades for wide feet as per your experience level:
- Noob: For the beginner skaters, we will recommend going for the smaller wheels. This kind of wheel helps to control the speed under control. 72-80 mm wheels will be perfect in this case.
- Having prior knowledge: Those skaters who have slight prior knowledge can go for 80-84 mm wheels. As well as those who have started skating, but stopped their skating session due to a few reasons, can go for these wheel sizes.
- Mediocre level skaters: For the moderate level skaters, we will recommend these kinds of wheels. Although the skaters who used to skate in the urban areas, and are willing to perform skating tricks should choose smaller wheels. Whereas for marathons, we will recommend trying 90-100 mm wheels.
- Pro-level skaters: Those who are skilled enough, should go for 80-110 mm wheels. But in case, you are intended to cover a long distance, then picking 90-100 mm wheels will be a smart move.
Wheel size as per your skating style:
- Recreational skate: If you are a recreational skater, then 76-90 mm wheels are the exact one.
- Speed skates: If you are fond of speedy riding, then 90 mm or more than 90 mm wheels will be perfect.
- Aggressive skates: If you want to perform skating tricks, then 56-59 mm wheels will be the exact one.
- The durometer: How hard the wheels are is indicated by the durometer. Through the letter 'A', the durometer is indicated. 0 denotes the softest rating of the durometer.
On the other hand, the hardest wheels come with the durometer 100. But do confirm that the durometer rating should not be less than 68A. The wheels that come with this kind of rating can be torn down easily.
Durometer ratings based on the skating style:
- Indoor rinks: The soft wheels that come with a low durometer mainly used for skating on the smooth surface. These kinds of wheels offer enough grip on the indoor terrain.
- Mainly for indoor usages and for a little bit outdoor usages: The 78A durometer wheels can easily absorb shock and vibration. Not only that but also you can enjoy speedy riding by using these kinds of wheels. But you should not use these wheels on rough surfaces.
- Mainly for outdoor and for a little bit for indoor usages: For the recreational skaters, 78A durometer wheels will be a great pick. For speedy riding, these wheels are perfect. As well as these wheels permit the riders to take smooth turns along with proper grip.
- For outdoor skating only: For the outdoor skaters, we will suggest going for 84A or 82A durometer wheels. By using these kinds of wheels, you can enjoy speedy riding.
- Frame: Always try to choose the lightweight models so that you can take turns or move easily. As well as don't forget to check the constructional material of the frames.
i. Plastic frames: For the newbie skaters, these frames will be suitable. These ones are inexpensive. But if you want to get durable and long-term usable skate boots, try to avoid those ones that are made of plastic.
ii. Metal frames: Here, we are talking about skate boots that are made of aluminum. For intermediate level skaters, these boots are perfect. Compared to the other one, these kinds of frames are lightweight and tenacious.
iii. Carbon frames: To reduce the extra weight, carbon is included in the aluminum frames. For advanced level skaters, these boots are perfect. Although these ones are costly. But if you want to get durable, long-lasting, and high-performing skate boots, don't hesitate twice before purchasing the boots made of this kind of material.
- Bearings: Titanium bearings can offer speedy and smooth riding. For the aggressive skaters, ABEC 5 bearings will be a great pick.
Are Wide Feet Skates And Flat Feet Skates The Same?
Most people often make mistakes by considering flat feet and wide feet the same. But they are not the same. We know flat feet like fallen arches. If you are standing and there is not so much arch at the bottom portion of your feet, then it is known as flat feet.
Therefore, while you are going to pick the best inline skates for flat feet, do confirm that you have the most supportive arches. Although wide feet can have high arches. These kinds of feet must be wider in size.
After going through the entire article, we hope that you can understand why it's important to pick the Best inline skates for wide feet. If you are purchasing a pair of skate boots that is narrow according to your feet and you need to force your feet to get fitted, then it can negatively affect your skating performance.
Not only that but also you may get serious injuries. If you want to see yourself as a pro-level skater in the future days, then make sure that you have picked the right pair of inline skates. We have tried our best to guide you as much as possible. Now it's all up to you. Buy the best rollerblades for wide feet and start your skating journey in a new way. All the best guys.
Common Questions & Answers:
Q. Do rollerblades fit the same as shoes?
Rollerblades will fit almost the same as the size of the user's athletic shoes. If your running shoe size is 9, then you can try the rollerblades that come with size 9.
Q. What are the most comfortable rollerblades?
The most comfortable roller blades are:
- Bladerunner by Rollerblade Advantage Pro XT Inline Skate.
- Rollerblade Zetrablade Inline Skate.
- Bladerunner by Rollerblade Advantage Pro XT Men's Inline Skate.
- K2 Skate Men's Kinetic 80 Inline Skates.
- VNLA Carbon Speed Rollerblades.
- 5th Element ST-80 Urban Inline Skates.
Q. How much should I spend on rollerblades?
For superior quality skate boots, you should spend $180- $200.
Q. Should rollerblades be tight or loose?
You should adjust your rollerblades as per your needs. It should neither be too tight nor too loose. You should touch the end of the skate, by standing with skates. But it should not be that tight that you need to arch your foot.
Q. Should I get roller blades or skates?For the beginner, learning balancing is very important. So for them, roller skates will be a great pick. Whereas skating on rollerblades seems to be harder for the entry-level skaters.
Hi. I’m Sonia. I’m a sports lover. Sport is inextricably linked to my life. Among all of the sports, skating is my first priority. I’m a skater myself. And I have been associated with skating for a long time. So as a sports lover or a skating lover, the experience I have acquired, I want to share that attaining knowledge with everyone through my articles. If you feel pleased and satisfied with my articles, then you can like and share my articles. It will encourage me a lot to write in this niche.